1. Improvement of Skin Health (Texture)
This is the most well known health benefits for Bird’s Nest consumption. It is supposed to be a health/supplement food to beautify skin – primarily to retain youthfulness and obtain a clean and clear facial complexion.
2. Easy Digestibility and Health Rejuvenation This is important if one has poor or slow digestion, especially seen among those who are convalescing (recovering from illness) and in children with poor appetites. Good nutrition is needed but with poor digestion, nutrients cannot be absorbed. Bird’s Nest can be easily digested by our digestive system, thus delivering good nutrients and thereby bringing back health to those who are weak.
The consumption of good quality bird’s nests is also known to have restored lung functions. It has also been known to help chronic cases of cough and asthma. People who have dry cough with periodic sputum stains (as seen in heavy smokers) may find the consumption of good quality bird’s nests beneficial. Extensive experience has indicated that regular consumption of bird’s nests can reduce the general need for medical attentions.
3. Supplement for Parental and Postnatal Health
Pregnant mothers who consume bird’s nests have been known to recover faster after delivery, experience lesser loss of hair, and deliver healthier and fair skinned babies. For post-natal health, consumption of Bird’s Nest give the mother more energy, better sleep, and the feeling of vitality.
4. Anti-Aging Health/Supplement Food
In Southeast Asia (especially with the Chinese), well-to-do individuals consume Bird’s
Nest on a long term and regular basis, primarily for the benefits of anti-aging. This group of people consistently reports less sickness, better immunity, more energy, better sleep, good complexion, and good virility.
5. Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Perspective
The early records of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) are contained in the book,
“shen non ben cao jing” (神农本草经) from the year 1695. In this book, bird’s nests were reported as mild, homogenous, and non-toxic food. The book also reports on the use of bird’s nests to treat internal organs like the lungs, heart, and stomach. In addition, Bird’s Nest is also used as food can reduce coughs, tiredness, etc. It also recommended that the nests could be consumed during the early stages of any disease.
#Birdsnest #Thaibirdsnest #Siambirdsnest #Thaisouthseabridsnest #cavebirdsnest #ediblebirdsnest
#รังนก #ดื่มรังนก #รังนกแห้ง #รังนกถ้ำ #รังนกขวดพร้อมดื่ม #ร้านรังนก #ขายเครื่องดื่มรังนก #รังนกแท้ #รังนกเยาวราช #รังนกพรีเมี่ยม #ซื้อรังนกเป็นของขวัญ